Sakura No Hana
Join for no more adds and full forum view!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sakura No Hana
Join for no more adds and full forum view!
Sakura No Hana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shout Box
Latest topics
» Concert MUCC
My Chemical Romance  EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 2:13 am by Horroq

» Recomandari
My Chemical Romance  EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 4:07 am by Nyo

» Animeul Preferat
My Chemical Romance  EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 4:01 am by Nyo

» Sugestii
My Chemical Romance  EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 10:31 pm by Luli.

» Luli iz here. :]
My Chemical Romance  EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 9:49 pm by Luli.

» Meeting Anime - sambata 11 Septembrie - ora 13
My Chemical Romance  EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 11:58 pm by Seraphis

» Ah! My Goddess
My Chemical Romance  EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 4:58 am by Ayumi Kaneko

» Hello world!
My Chemical Romance  EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 4:46 pm by erylum

» Free Talk
My Chemical Romance  EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 6:54 am by Ayumi Kaneko

My Chemical Romance

2 posters

Go down

My Chemical Romance  Empty My Chemical Romance

Post by chaosed Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:26 pm

My Chemical Romance  My_Chemical_Romance--large-msg-118876744807

My Chemical Romance is an American rock band from New Jersey, formed in 2001. The band consists of lead vocalist Gerard Way, guitarists Ray Toro and Frank Iero, and bassist Mikey Way. Shortly after forming, the band signed to Eyeball Records and released their debut album I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love in 2002. They signed with Reprise Records the next year and released their major label debut Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge in 2004; the album was a commercial success, selling over one million copies.

The band eclipsed their previous success with 2006's The Black Parade, featuring the singles, "Welcome to the Black Parade", "Famous Last Words", "I Don't Love You", and "Teenagers". The band also filmed a live DVD in Mexico City, titled The Black Parade Is Dead!, which was released in July 2008.[1]

The band was formed by frontman Gerard Way and drummer Matt Pelissier approximately one week after the September 11 attacks. Witnessing the planes crash into the World Trade Center influenced Way's life to the extent that he decided to start a band.[2] Way wrote the song "Skylines and Turnstiles" to express his feelings about September 11 and shortly thereafter, Ray Toro was recruited because at the time Way couldn't sing and play the guitar at the same time.

Cel mai mult de la ei imi plac piesele Welcome to the black parade, Mama, Teenagers, Helena, Blood, To the end, The end, The Sharpest Lives, Disenchanted, Demolition Lovers, Cemetery Drive, Cancer, This is how I disappear, Drowning Lesson si Sleep. Nu as putea spune care dintre ele imi place mai mult Yay! .
Dar si celalalte piese de-ale lor sunt draguta ^.^ ( din ce-am ascultat eu... desi cred ca le-am ascultat toata piesele, dar poate am ratata vreo una sau doua ^^'... ). Adica, nu am ascultat nimic de la ei care sa nu-mi placa xD.
Alte doua piese cunoscute de-ale lor sunt Dead si Famous last words ( FLW este cea mai vizualizata piesa de-a lor de pe youtube. ciudat. cred ca au scos o groaza din videoclipurile lor de pe youtube, inainte era Teenagers cu 56 de milioane de vizualizari, Welcome to the black parde cu 6 milioane, Helena cu 5 milioane... etc ._.'... ). Astea-s la mine pe locul doi :]].

Um... si cred ca asta e ca un fel de deviza or smtg God.. :
9/11 killed thousands, mcr saved thousands more xD!!!

So, voi ce parere aveti de trupa Sparkle ?
chaosed
chaosed
Admin

Back to top Go down

My Chemical Romance  Empty Re: My Chemical Romance

Post by Seraphis Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:58 pm

the black parade e ciar o piesa reusita, care imi place mult, dar toate celalte piese pe care mai stiu de la ei au fost dezamagire pt mine Ups
Seraphis
Seraphis

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum